Re: [tlug] nexux 6p

On Sat, 2018-08-11 at 18:51 +0000, Dusan Kojic wrote:
> I'm interested in whether anyone has any experience with retrieving data
> from an Android phone after OS failure.
> The phone cycles through the first screen ("Google") and is unable to
> proceed.

I had the same problem with my Nexus 5x -- same manufacturer, same
problem. I fixed the problem (sort of) by following the procedure
outlined by Jens. However, when you unlock the bootloader you will
loose all data in the phone. If you want to retrieve data before this,
you can boot into recovery (twrp) and adb pull all the files you need.
If you don't have twrp installed then you may be out of luck.

--
Stuart Luppescu
Chief Psychometrician (ret.)

lupp@example.com