Re: [tlug] Compile/load problem with graphics library

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 03:41:36PM +0900, Brian Chandler wrote:
> I'm trying to work out whether and how to approach the hosting
> company pair.com with an "issue", in such a way that they can be
> expected to mend it.

If you have a pair account, you have 24x7 phone support. I have had
good results calling them. Their tech support people have generally
been knowledgable and helpful. Why don't you just call them. If they
can't help, you know that's a dead end, and if they can you may save
a buncha grief. I'd just call them with something like "this used
to work and now it doesn't. Did you do something that broke it and
can you help me fix it."