Re: [tlug] nexux 6p

On 08/11/2018 11:51 AM, Dusan Kojic wrote:
The phone cycles through the first screen ("Google") and is unable to proceed.

Sorry -- I replied to Dusan instead of group first time.

I can mount my stuff on windows/Linux just by attaching it to the computer and for that I don't need ADB. I think the android device needs to boot first but I don't know that.

Have you just tried connecting it to see if your pc recognizes it?

Steve S.