Re: [tlug] Compile/load problem with graphics library

Hi Brian,

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 3:49 AM, Brian Chandler <brian@example.com> wrote:
> imagetrim.cpp:(.text+0x3c1): undefined reference to
> `Magick::Image::read(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char,
> std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)'
> imagetrim.cpp:(.text+0x783): undefined reference to

I copy and pasted your error message into Google and it came up with
this as the first hit:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32261677/read-function-in-magick-wont-compile

Does that help?  With Ubuntu (at least), it is possible to install
older versions of g++, including as far back as 4.x, I think.
Whatever distribution you're using, perhaps you can do that easily?

Can you remember what OS version you last got it to compile?  Perhaps
you can then look up the gcc version at that time.

Ray