[tlug] MakeFaire Tokyo 2018

Hi Tlugers,

We Japanese Raspberry Pi Users Group will exhibit at MakerFaire Tokyo 2018 and welcome 'Guru' Paul Beech of Pimoroni and Rob Zwetsloot of MagPi (A official Raspberry Pi Magazine).
We are also planning to have a dinner with them on 1st day (4th Aug). if you love to join us please drop on our booth and ask our staff, or email me directly.

Thanks,
Masafumi of Rep of Japanese Raspberry Pi Users Group.
mail me masafumi atmark pid0 dot org.