Re: [tlug] TLUG 2018-07 Tech Meeting audio

Hi all,

On Sun, Jul 15, 2018 at 9:52 AM, Jim Tittsler <jwt-tlug@example.com> wrote:
> Thanks to all of the speakers at yesterday's tech meeting.  A low
> resolution video with mostly adequate audio is available on YouTube.
> (Hopefully speakers will make their slide decks available so you can
> follow along.)

Thank you, Jim, for making the recording!  As promised, my slides and
an small example are up on Github:

https://github.com/rwanwork/Snakemake-Example

> And thanks to Edward for pulling the meeting together and finding a
> great venue. We haven't had a meeting that convenient since we met in my
> home office back in 1994, followed by laser tag at Nishi Ogikubo.

Indeed, thank you Edward (and everyone else involved) for organizing
the meeting and all of you who attended!  Despite not having lived in
Kanto for some time, thank you all for making me feel welcome!  As
some of you have noticed, I've already switched into tourist-mode when
I'm in Japan and carry a camera around. I'm not yet at the phase where
I feel the need to take photos of vending machines and warm toilet
seats...but maybe some day!  :-)

See you all again soon!

Ray