Re: [tlug] [announcement] July 14th, 2018 Technical Meeting - *Location*

On 07/11/2018 02:19 AM, Edward Middleton wrote:
> This months meeting will be held at a new location.
>
> NISHIOGI PLACE
> 5-26-20 Nishiogi-kita
> Suginami-ku Tokyo 167-0042
>
> Website https://www.nishiogiplace.com/
> Directions https://goo.gl/maps/Y6eCDZZTWaz

I went to NISHIOGI PLACE this afternoon.  Its a pretty awesome new
combination of makerspace, workspace seminarspace.  For those who are
attending I have posted a couple of photos of the outside of the
building on twitter. To get there take the Chuo Main Line from Shinjuku
and stop at Nishi-Ogikubo station.  There is a bus from the station but
its only a 10 minute walk.  There is also a but from Ogikubo station.

Edward

[1] https://twitter.com/TokyoLUG/status/1017731690083409920