[tlug] [announcement] July 14th, 2018 Technical Meeting - *Location*

This months meeting will be held at a new location.

NISHIOGI PLACE
5-26-20 Nishiogi-kita
Suginami-ku Tokyo 167-0042

Website https://www.nishiogiplace.com/
Directions https://goo.gl/maps/Y6eCDZZTWaz

Our host Rakuten will be holding an event in the morning from 10-12 to
introduce a new platform, an API community, a new community space, and
some future events they will be holding that will focus on the
developers, providers, and tech leaders of Japan.

As part of this they will be putting on a breakfast including croissants
and other breakfast food to celebrate France’s independence day which is
on the 14th.

If you would like to attend the Rakuten event in the morning please RSVP
using one of the links bellow.

https://www.meetup.com/All-About-APIs/events/252157621/
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/api-platform-community-introduction-tickets-47605565528

After the technical meeting we will move on to the Oktober Fest at
Hibiya park[1], where Benjamin Kowarsch has informed us he will be
serving at the stall for "Weltenburger[2], the world's oldest abbey
brewery, in operation since at least AD 1035 in Bavaria."

Edward Middleton

1. https://www.oktober-fest.jp/hibiya/
2. https://www.weltenburger.de/sortiment/