Re: [tlug] OT: Part-Timers Sought

>  > I wondered what qualifies someone as 'social media expert'.

> 3.  Has written applications to scrape Twitter or Facebook data.
> 4.  Has done SEO.
> ...other techie/data stuff...

There are also two other broad types of "social media expert", and CL
needs to check which of these was meant.

One is the PR/copywriter. The person who writes your blogs, makes sure
you post something on Twitter each day, etc., etc. Key things would be
consistent voice, consistent message. They would be directed by marketing.

Another is customer support. The person who monitors Facebook, Twitter,
email, etc. for questions from customers and answers them. That would be
directed from sales, or possibly from operations (if support is part of
what you sell).

Darren