[tlug] Looking for PHP Developer

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a PHP Developer to join my team. Experience with the Symfony framework would be great. If you are, or know anyone who is interested, please let me know.

My company develops an ATS (applicant tracking system) / CRM hybrid PaaS for recruitment companies.  We're looking to expand the team to help lead, design and develop some of the new projects we're currently planning to build.

It's a small team, so expect a start-up environment, Japanese language skill is not a must, but will help.

Office is located a stone-throw away from Meguro station

More info below :

Web Developer (PHP/Symfony)

Looking for a PHP (Symfony) developer with several years of experience to help lead the development of a new project. Be part of the full development process, from designing the architecture, developing and maintaining the product. This is your chance to leave a lasting mark on on the early project and beyond.

We offer a very dynamic and exciting work environment, with huge scope for your input to make positive changes in both the product and company strategy. With a unlimited growth potential and a constantly moving market the role is both challenging and fulfilling.

Ideal candidate will be a well-rounded web developer with an interest in cutting-edge UX.

Must be a self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats, able to juggle several responsibilities as part of an early-stage startup.

Prime responsibilities:
  • Work with a small, tight-knit, international development team
  • Own the project from start to finish, work out ideas, design architecture and build it
  • Write DRY, testable, maintainable code
  • System monitoring and maintenance

Required Skills
  • Minimum three years full stack development
  • Web development experience in PHP
  • Experience working with databases (Doctrine, MySQL, ...)
  • Experience with _javascript_, jQuery
  • Use of version control (Git, GitHub, ...)
  • Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and LESS
  • Exposure to responsive design
  • Understanding of object oriented and design pattern-based development

Bonus Skills
  • Symfony Framework development
  • REST API development (JSON, XML, ...)
  • Experience working with ElasticSearch