Re: [tlug] Bogus Japanese zipfiles [was: Kudos to Jim Breen]

Anyway there'll be no "successor maintainers" for wwwjdic. I'll instruct
my executors to put it on the bonfire, along with my used toothbrushes
and underpants.

"Good afternoon Mrs Breen. Sorry for your loss. We're here from the Tokyo Linux users group. Now, if you could direct us to Jim's underwear drawer ..."

Ouch! The mental image; it hurts my brain. Make it stop please~~~