Re: [tlug] kudos for Jim Breen

On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 at 18:10, steve <sjs@example.com> wrote:
Hi All

I was delighted to see this in the Japan Times this morning.
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/life/2018/06/25/language/180000-entries-jim-breens-freeware-japanese-dictionary-still-growing/

I know I'd never have gotten as far as I have without Jim's
JMdict/EDICT/WWWJdic/Kanjidic.  I know there were thousands of other
contributors but it wouldn't have happened without Jim Breen to organize it.

TLUG’s own Kim Ahlström is also mentioned!

Thanks for the link, Steve. And thanks for everything you’ve done for us, Jim! And for being a right decent bloke as well. ;)

Cheers,
Josh
--
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse the brevity and potential typos.