Re: [tlug] Rust Control

I had good success with something for bicycles from the 100-yen shop,
though I recently finished the last tube and don't have it at hand.

Look for さびとり 錆とり サビ取り or any Hiragana/Katakana/Kanji combination thereof.

Quick amazon search got me this, looks like phosphoric acid and soap
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0058MZWD0

But those racks are pretty bad once they start rusting and getting to
all places to be soaked, then washed will really be a lot of effort
(and you'll need to work on balcony at least). I had to throw one such
after a few years, it kept rusting in new places. The painted (usually
white) hold longer it seems.

Cheers,
Kalin.