Re: [tlug] The various distro support places

On Mon, 18 Jun 2018, at 11:55, grb wrote:
For a distro like this, support can be all over (e.g. may well be on GitHub in some cases) and may be a factor for me if I chose to use it as a daily driver somewhere.

Have flavours - especially smaller and newer ones become a bit fragmented for users to troubleshoot with?  What do tluggers consider the better places for support like this?