Re: [tlug] Upgrades & Akihabara shopping time

On 2018-06-02 00:42 +0900 (Sat), kts wrote:

> Those sff boxes would need some external drives
> for my tastes… currently 18 drives “not yet dead” in inventory here.

Well, they have four USB-3 ports but I don't really know how well they
would perform for external drives. I do use a cheap "USB 3" thumb
drive on one, which is horribly slow (35 MB/sec) compared to the
onboard 16 GB eMMC (150 MB/sec) or presumably anything one would put
in the M.2 slot, but that's more likely the drive than the interface.

cjs
--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.