Re: [tlug] fcitx/mozc IME: black on black

> http://srobb.net/selfish.mp4

So, anyway, back to me and my problems. I tried switching Firefox
themes, and hunting through about:config, with no luck.

I noticed pinyin input is fine, so I'm going to assume it is a mozc
setting. So, I did an apt purge of all mozc packages, then did `apt
install fcitx-mozc mozc-utils-gui mozc-server`, but still getting
black-on-black.

Skimmed through both open and closed mozc issues on github, and nothing
stood out.

No-one on TLUG has ever decided to customize their IME colour scheme?!
Whatever is the world coming to.

Darren