Re: [tlug] 3D printing in Tokyo/Japan

The store is this:
http://nanolab.jp/service/3dprintservice

El mar., 8 may. 2018 9:53, Christian Horn <chorn@example.com> escribió:
On Mon, May 07, 2018 at 10:34:30PM +0000, neftali morente wrote:
> I have 3d printer too, now I experiment to 3d scanner using a kinect for
> Xbox...
> In Akiba I founded a service when you can make use for 3d printer for
> hour(maybe you need buy filament in the store)

Timebased, that is interesting.  Then one would have to get proficient in
3D printing and the specific printer in use there by oneself, maybe for
just getting one single piece printed.  If the goal is to get something
printed instead of learning about 3D printers, then paying 'per printed
piece', and also have someone operate the printer, might make more sense.

> If you think in buy a 3d printer.. Aliexpress is the best.... But  sometime
> I founded it in yahoo auctions for very nice price

Not yet considering.  They consume space, and I this is the first time I
could use one.

Chris