[tlug] tlug-request@example.com

Hi TLUG,

I'm in the market for a new external disc drive and I figured I'd opt
for a Blu Ray reader/writer while I'm at it. Unfortunately, I haven't
found much information on Linux compatibility for the brands available
in Japan (usually Buffalo, IO-Data, Pioneer).But since I haven't run
into any hardware compatibility issues for years now, I was wondering if
this is something one still needs to worry about?

Grateful if anyone has experience or recommendations to share.

Best,
Stefan