[tlug] JOB | Permanent Java Developer (New York)

Hello, I'm working with an employer that is looking to hire for their
New York office a Java developer with an interest in the digital
currency market.  Consequently I had hoped some members of this
mailing list may like to discuss further; off-list.  I can be reached
using "JamesBTobin (AT) Gmail (DOT) Com".  Kind regards, James