Re: [tlug] Chrome ate my profile

I second on that; was about to switch to Chrome but then came last November when Firefox became uncannily fast (you can still bury it in extensions, of course, but then it's your own fault). I'm also an avid vertical tabs user, and none of extensions in Chrome/Chromium could make it work reasonably well. So I'd say that it's a matter of taste and being used to. And both are too big to be internally nice and pretty.