Re: [tlug] Presentations you would like to hear?

Wow, I was just looking into Sonic Pi so I'd be really interested in this one. Aside from the ruby interpreter, it also has some Clojure, C++ and (gasp) Erlang in there.

I also have been meaning to try it out but not done so yet... given how much stuff it has in it, I have the feeling it might be hard to setup, but could be wrong about that. In any case I'd be really interested in this presentation if you did one :)