Re: [tlug] Presentations you would like to hear?

Hi Ed-san,

Could I give a talk?
1. GPU on OpenStack
2. Raspberry Pi updates

I have talked those above at OSSummit Japan/Europe last year.

3. FOSDEM18 Report
etc..
And I could bring some stuff got at OSSummit North America17/ Europe 17/ FOSDEM

Regards,
Masafumi

On 02/11/2018 02:57 PM, Edward Middleton wrote:
> * An in depth talk on Meltdown, Spectre and the current state of
> mitigation techniques.
  * Fish vs Zsh
  * Linux on ARM, from 1 to 48 cores
  * Is Kubernetes really the new backplane?
  * Why are the cool kids using VScode or Atom instead of real editors?