Re: [tlug] Macbook Pro RAM upgrade.

Best to check with coconutBattery[1] on the status of your battery's health. I recently replaced mine with it being used on my main personal machine. This might be just my perception but overall temperature feels to have slightly decreased and the improved voltage output as charge decreased improved performance.

[1] https://www.coconut-flavour.com/coconutbattery

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 6:59 PM, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:
On 2018-02-04 01:08 +0900 (Sun), Furkan Mustafa wrote:

> If you properly take care of it, a battery pack for this machine
> would work for 5 years.

I had thought that Lithium Ion batteries were more often limited by
charge cycles than simple time, and so how soon you need to replace
your battery is more dependent on how much time you spend on the
battery, rather than plugged in. I could be wrong, though.

On 2018-02-04 17:03 +0900 (Sun), Kevin Sullivan wrote:

> My Evernote / NixNotes from new expeditions into Mac-Landia so far:
> Macbook Boot Options:

I've documented a few more at

    https://github.com/0cjs/sedoc/blob/master/mac/startup.md

In that same directory there's also a bit of other information about
installation and disk encryption, in case anybody needs it.

cjs
--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.