Re: [tlug] [announcement] *Shinnenkai* Saturday Jan 13.

Hello everybody,

I'd be happy to make a presentation about Matrix[1] sometime this year; unfortunately I won't be able to attend this meeting; I already have another appointment.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [tlug] [announcement] *Shinnenkai* Saturday Jan 13.
Local Time: 12 January 2018 2:36 PM
UTC Time: 12 January 2018 05:36
From: edward.middleton@example.com
To: Tokyo Linux Users Group <tlug@example.com>

On 01/12/2018 02:00 PM, Andreas Kieckens wrote:
On 01/11/2018 05:43 PM, Edward Middleton wrote:
If you would like to help out with organizing TLUG events or
presenting please try to attend.

For presentations I would suggest to just do what Alberto did and call
for presenters on the list a couple of weeks before.

Yes I was planning on doing that as well.

Edward

To unsubscribe from this mailing list,
please see the instructions at http://lists.tlug.jp/list.html

The TLUG mailing list is hosted by ASAHI Net, provider of mobile and
fixed broadband Internet services to individuals and corporations.
Visit ASAHI Net's English-language Web page: http://asahi-net.jp/en/