Re: [tlug] [announcement] *Shinnenkai* Saturday Jan 13.

On 01/11/2018 05:43 PM, Edward Middleton wrote:
If you would like to help out with organizing TLUG events or presenting please try to attend.

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this weekend but IIJ has hosted us before for the technical meetings. I was the one who got Alberto in touch with them back in the day. They also hosted my one-off TLUG technical meeting back in 2016. I can get you in touch with them if needed.

For presentations I would suggest to just do what Alberto did and call for presenters on the list a couple of weeks before.