Re: [tlug] The TLUG / Gmail Adventure

> and some other mail. For the past several days, my TLUG account has been
> inaccessible on Thunderbird due to a rejected password.  All attempts to enter
> and save said P/W result in a loop telling me to type in my P/W and a popup
> telling me to log in one time with my browser.  This is not happening with any
> of the other Gmail accounts...

You have other gmail accounts in Thunderbird working?

I've got one set up in Thunderbird. It is set for imap.googlemail.com,
port 993, using SSL/TLS and Normal password. Username is the email
address, including the @ and domain name.
Outgoing server is smtp.googlemail.com, port 465, same username and
using SSL/TLS and Normal password.

Darren