Re: [tlug] TLUG Bonenkai Dinner Menu -- TLUG忘年会ディナーのメニュ

Meanwhile we have posted the menu to the TLUG website at:

Since the original message with the PDF attached got stripped by the mailing list software, I repost the body text here:

【日本語は英語の次にあります】

Hi Everybody,

Please find attached the menu for the bonenkai dinner.

Anyone who signs up, please advise in case you don't eat any of the following:

(1) cheese (used on the pizza and in the pasta sauce)

(2) meat

(3) pork

and I will try to prepare alternatives accordingly.

We will also get some tea bags in case somebody doesn't drink coffee.

regards
benjamin

---

皆さん