[tlug] JOB | Permanent Sysadmin; expert on Kafka + Hadoop maintenance

Hello, I'm working with an employer that is looking to hire a
permanent Linux systems administrator with Hadoop and Kafka experience
to be based at their Netherlands office or remote-in-Europe.
Consequently I had hoped that some members of this mailing list may
like to discuss with me further; off-list.  I can be reached using
"JamesBTobin (at) Gmail (dot) Com".  Kind regards, James