Re: [tlug] Firefox dead, can't reinstall

Curt Sampson writes:

 > I've seen this from time to time and I'm trying to recall how I dealt
 > with it, but I think it may have been connectivity or server problems
 > that just went away after a day or so. Are you still experiencing the
 > problem? Can you move the computer to another Internet connection and
 > try the update?

security.ubuntu.com is multihomed.  May I hazard a guess that it could
be a problem with a cached DNS lookup somewhere?

I don't know what you would do about it if so, unfortunately.

Steve

--
Associate Professor              Division of Policy and Planning Science
http://turnbull/sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/     Faculty of Systems and Information