Re: [tlug] 初めましてよろしくお願いします

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 6:43 AM, Hakase <pikkolo@example.com> wrote:
> I have no idea of who I spoke with, but he told me that the TLUG users only
> care of technology, and they don't have time for any other thing that I
> would like to share. Is it really so?

That's sort of an open-ended generalization.  If I/we were to say "no,
that's not true!", will people start sending pictures of their lunch
to the TLUG mailing list?  :-)  Oh no...

I don't think we care only about technology, but if the discussion is
too off-topic, then there may be other medium that you can use
instead.  There are moderator(s) for this mailing list so if it strays
too far, someone will let you know (I think).

Ray