Re: [tlug] 初めましてよろしくお願いします

I have no idea of who I spoke with, but he told me that the TLUG users only care of technology, and they don't have time for any other thing that I would like to share. Is it really so?

Il 03 nov 2017 23:00, "Tim Osburn" <tim@example.com> ha scritto:
Pikkolo/Hakase,
        There is already a TLUG chat channel if you'd like to join us and chat.

Web-client: http://webchat.freenode.net
CLI client: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #tlug.jp

        Or better yet, just include what you would like to talk about your Email I don't think most people will want to join discord.

Tim Osburn
W7RSZ / JG1MBR
https://www.osburn.com

On Fri, 3 Nov 2017, Hakase wrote:

Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 15:03:55 +0100
From: Hakase <pikkolo@example.com>
To: Tokyo Linux Users Group <tlug@example.com>
Subject: Re: [tlug] 初めましてよろしくお願いします

This is Pikkolo-san, I changed my online identity a couple months ago but
forgot to reset it on gmail, ごめん. I'm now はかせ、 tribute to the best anime
character ever in history (Nichijou 日常).

I have a huge project to discuss with you guys :3

It of course includes the typical LUG activities, I would be so happy if
you would join the staff of the online community that is just born

Would you like to meet us on our discord server?

https://sakura17.ovh

https://discord.gg/8TU6eZQ

Please write anything on our discord chat once you got in, and I'll welcome
you and explain everything :3

p.s.

Thomasさん、 I'll be happy to help you become a linux passionate and
successful user :3