Re: [tlug] 初めましてよろしくお願いします

This is Pikkolo-san, I changed my online identity a couple months ago but forgot to reset it on gmail, ごめん. I'm now はかせ、 tribute to the best anime character ever in history (Nichijou 日常).

I have a huge project to discuss with you guys :3

It of course includes the typical LUG activities, I would be so happy if you would join the staff of the online community that is just born

Would you like to meet us on our discord server?

https://sakura17.ovh

https://discord.gg/8TU6eZQ

Please write anything on our discord chat once you got in, and I'll welcome you and explain everything :3

p.s.

Thomasさん、 I'll be happy to help you become a linux passionate and successful user :3

On 2017/10/29 20:29, Andreas Kieckens wrote:
> Hello there, Pikkolo-san. :)
>
> Welcome to TLUG. There used to be monthly technical meetings and
> nomikais but Alberto was the real driving force behind that and they've
> kind of died down since he left Japan. We have been organizing some
> one-off meetings every now and then though. It'd be awesome to meet you
> and have a chat on the next one, whenever it may be. ^_^
>
> In the meantime welcome to the mailing list! Always nice to see a new face.
>
> ~Andreas
>
> Ps: Makkankosapo!

Good evening
The following most likely does NOT belong here. If so, please accept my
apologies.
I have been trying for over 8 years to "get close to / become friends
with" linux and .. in a word .. FAILED.
In the past I did ask a few questions on this list, probably clearly
revealing my lack of computer knowledge.

If Mr. Pikkolo (or others) would like to have one of those chats
(nomikai) about technical matters - maybe throw in some
missionary work convincing me, that my "Linux failure" is no reason for
despair ...
I COULD offer my little place in Hayama.
Little is to be taken literally: it might be good for (at best) 8-10
people (and I don't have tables/chairs).
The people would probably need to bring their own drinks.

But I suppose Hayama is for people living in Tokyo something like the
outskirts of the solar system.
It has, however, depending on time of day and weather, a much more
attractive view.

Well, just a thought that popped into my usually empty head.

Greetings from the seaside
Thomas