[tlug] A good old fashioned topic

Deliberately terse and a bit provocative :=)

    Awesome  vs  i3  vs  xmonad

Discuss :=)

Dave

p.s. OK, so I've been trying to get myself to move to awesome for some
     *years* now (from icewm), but the opacity of what passes for
     documentation has kept putting me off. The subtext seems to be "if
     you can't read an API spec and figure out how to use the software
     and adapt your present workflow to it just based on that, then you
     don't deserve to be one of Us" (iow fairly typical in the OSS
     world). Finally I'm making a strong push. Learning Lua not  problem
     and I'm looking forward to it.