[tlug] [announcement] August 12 Nomikai meeting

Hi all

It's been way too long since we've all hung out. Bruce and I were first planning to organize the annual beer garden but the the reservation was a hassle so we chickened out and are now organizing a regular nomikai instead. :) If you're coming, a heads up would be appreciated but not required. Just so we have a rough idea of how many people will show up.

TLUG - Tokyo Linux Users Group "nomikai"

      Date:    August 12, 2017 (Saturday)
      Time:    *19:00-21:00*
      Place:   Zest cantina
               1-2-3, Ginza
               Chuo-ku, Tokyo
               tel (03)5524-3621
               http://www.zest-cantina.jp/gzone/?lang=en

      Cost:    Everyone pays for their own drinks/food

      This event is open to all Linux users and friends, and is
      to promote casual Linux (and non-Linux) related discussions
      over a few cold ones. Even if you're not a Linux user or a
      LUG member, but want to hang out with Linux people, please come.

      If you get lost,
      or simply want to get in touch, please call:

         Bruce ....................090-7180-1269
         Andreas...................Drop me a mail if you need my number :p

      For more information, access the TLUG web page at
      http://www.tlug.jp

      See you there!