Re: [tlug] remote access to server

On 2017/06/04 11:58, kts wrote:
Thank you all for the suggestions.

Since my plan is to access remotely while traveling via laptop if necessary, it would seem disabling password logins and using the Public/Private key system is the most workable.

It seems to happen when I do this, my laptop goes and pulls a Murphy's Law on me. Make sure to have your keys saved via some back up or have a backup/access method in place (another admin who can help you add a new key) in case your laptop dies - wipes the key - gets seized at an airport...:-P "Always have a backup plan" - some paranoid guy