Re: [tlug] Any recommended hotel/hostel for Gaijin-san in Tokyo

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 01:35:42AM +0200, Jens John wrote:
> I have had good experience – clean, consistent quality, relatively good
> price/value ratio – with APA business hotels.

My usual strategy was a search in booking.com .
One can enter a desired location, gets back a map with accomodations
which are available for the chosen timerand, and can then see the
price.  If price is more important, listing by price is also possible.

Chris