Re: [tlug] Any recommended hotel/hostel for Gaijin-san in Tokyo

Greetings! This subject always on top of my watch list. Please mark your subject here [ OT ] tough, as this is general subject of a mainly tech list. Thank you.

I would recommend: http://www.arai-s.co.jp/hudousan/leafcourt_en/

If stay not too long and depending on location of event, I strongly recommend this option for the latest pricing and general quality I'm getting.

Fares must be negotiated through a real estate agency that I know (not commissioned).

Would you please let us know your findings and general thoughts too? Main topic of Gaijin life in Japan. Thank you.