Re: [tlug] Suggestions for poor FTTH performance

On 2017-04-14 17:15 +0900 (Fri), Joe Larabell wrote:

> Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Just to follow up, I just got off the
> phone with a certain TLUG member who happens to work for AsahiNet and we
> walked through a few experiments and changed some router settings. I'm back
> in the land of the reasonably connected.

Can you give us a quick summary of the changes you made? I've been
having various issues with my Linux-based router and certain sites
that I've never gotten around to properly debugging; it's some weird
thing where they work from my Windows box but the same sites have
on-and-off massive packet lossage or similar when I access them from
my Linux laptop. (Currently I just make the problem go away by
switching to my other connection, which runs via a Linux box doing
NAT.) Maybe what you fixed will help me, too.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.