Re: [tlug] FireFox's Demise

On quarta-feira, 15 de março de 2017 06:48:12 BRT Curt Sampson wrote:
> Well, and the Windows world, too, if running that sort of stuff is
> what's needed to be considered "viable." Chrome hasn't been "viable"
> for a couple of years, I think, and Microsoft Edge has never been
> "viable."

Even Oracle doesn't care about the Java plugin anymore, too. But Mozilla was
the one standing for the choice, independence, freedom et al. marketing
gimmick.

There is SeaMonkey (original Netscape spin) and other probably, I'll give you
that. It was always faster (probably leaner code) and just as compatible under
Linux from what I can tell. The only OS I use.

At least one Linux distribution I know of is default switching to that legacy
version out for this year.

Movin' on. Thank you. フェルナンド