Re: [tlug] Skype or Something Better?

On 03/06/2017 07:20 PM, Kiwamu Okabe wrote:
> My friend said "Discord is a good alternative for Skye."
> Someone uses this?
>
> https://discordapp.com/

I use it (only because that is where the ReasonML and BuckleScript
communities moved from Slack and IRC).  I think it is more of an
alternative to Slack, Rocket.Chat, Mattermost, or Riot than Skype... but
it depends on what features you value and how many chat clients you want
to have open at once. It works fine on my Linux laptop, but doesn't feel
as polished as some of the others.

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/