Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Skype or Something Better?
- Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 13:30:07 +0900
- From: Jim Tittsler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Skype or Something Better?
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: OnJapan
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.7.0
On 02/14/2017 08:52 AM, Daniel A. Ramaley wrote: > I use Google Hangouts (the web app) for all of those things. I find the That is also my tool of choice, and what I use for most business communications. I switched years ago when the call quality seemed more consistent than Skype. And now it is a no-brainer with an Android phone. For personal communications I've used Signal and Riot which I seem to have around for different folks. https://whispersystems.org/ https://riot.im/ Riot and Matrix are easy to use, and a handy way to monitor the #tlug.jp channel on irc.freenode.net. (A whole message just so I can plug that. ;-) Jim -- Jim Tittsler 7J1AJH/ZL2IA/AI8A Tokyo, JP GPG: 0x01159DB6
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Skype or Something Better?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Skype or Something Better?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Skype or Something Better?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Skype or Something Better?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links