Re: [tlug] Skype or Something Better?

On 02/14/2017 08:52 AM, Daniel A. Ramaley wrote:
> I use Google Hangouts (the web app) for all of those things. I find the

That is also my tool of choice, and what I use for most business
communications. I switched years ago when the call quality seemed more
consistent than Skype. And now it is a no-brainer with an Android phone.

For personal communications I've used Signal and Riot which I seem to
have around for different folks.
  https://whispersystems.org/
  https://riot.im/

Riot and Matrix are easy to use, and a handy way to monitor the #tlug.jp
channel on irc.freenode.net.  (A whole message just so I can plug that. ;-)

Jim

--
Jim Tittsler  7J1AJH/ZL2IA/AI8A  Tokyo, JP          GPG: 0x01159DB6