Re: [tlug] hosting in Japan

David,
	I'll also toss in Packet into the mix as well. They have a DC in Tokyo
with a bare metal offering of different levels (you can demo too if you like). I've been testing them lately and so far very happy with it.

	https://www.packet.net/locations/

	https://www.packet.net/bare-metal/

Tim Osburn
https://www.osburn.com