Re: [tlug] Eben coming again - Big Raspberry Jam Tokyo 2016

Hi,

Still calling for non-Japanese attendees - please join our event!

Masafumi

Hi,

Eben will be coming again this December to celebrate made-in-Japan RPi.we Japanese Raspberry Pi Users Group and RS Components will hold the event to welcome Eben and his wife Liz again.

perhaps almost of them can read Japanese so you can confirm the registration '一般'.

https://raspberrypi.connpass.com/event/44902/

Hope to come and join us.if any question please feel free to ask me.

Regards,
Masafumi Ohta