Re: [tlug] nomikai/Tokyo Rubyist conflict

On 2016-10-07 16:29 +0900 (Fri), Edward Middleton wrote:

> Yes I missed that.  We are starting an hour earlier (18:00) so you could
> always drop in on the way.

Err...you mean schlep all the way across town from my office to the
nomikai, and then schlep all the way back to the meeting that's a
short walk from my office? I'm thinking not. :-)

Anyway, enjoy, and I'll catch up next time. Also, for reference, the
main events that are ever likely to conflict for me are Hackernews and
Tokyo Rubyist, both of which are on Doorkeeper, in case you're checking.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.