Re: [tlug] nomikai/Tokyo Rubyist conflict

On 10/07/2016 02:49 PM, Curt Sampson wrote:
On 2016-10-07 07:14 +0900 (Fri), Edward Middleton wrote:

      TLUG - Tokyo Linux Users Group "nomikai"
      Date:    October 14, 2016 (Friday)

Argh. Right on top of the Tokyo Rubyist meetup[1]. :-(

[1]: https://trbmeetup.doorkeeper.jp/events/52570

Interestingly enough, they're doing a talk on "Economics for Ruby
Programmers," too. I'm not sure how scared I should be by such an
idea, but I was kinda hoping Steven would come by to put them in line
where they stray. (Also, I need to have a chat with him about MMT at
some point.)

Yes I missed that. We are starting an hour earlier (18:00) so you could always drop in on the way.

Edward