Re: [tlug] Organize a one-off technical meeting?

On Fri, Oct 07, 2016 at 02:59:37PM +0900, Andreas Kieckens wrote:

> [..] Seriously though, if I do say
> something stupid, it'd be awesome if you could call me out on it.
> [..]

Isn't that one of the established mechanisms?

I have seen silent threads and bugzillas in many places, everybody
having traces of ideas what could help with the topic, but not
having the feeling it is developed far enough, so not commenting.

Someone commenting something obviously wrong might be trolling,
but might root resulting comments like "this is wrong because of
xyz, and also I think this: ..."  .

Chris