Re: [tlug] Organize a one-off technical meeting?

On 2016-10-06 23:33 +0900 (Thu), Edward Middleton wrote:

> I could do a talk on systemd or coreos if anyone is interested.

I'm all up for a talk on systemd because I'm a total convert to it now.

Re the music thing, I know quite a lot about music production (though
kinda old-school--I was a recording engineer back in the days of
tape), and have been poking gently at the modern stuff, though only
with a dedicated digital 8-track and on Windows. So I'd be quite
interested in seeing what's available on Linux, and I'm happy to bring
along a keyboard/pad/slider/knob control unit (Alesis QX49), if that
would be useful.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974