Re: [tlug] Organize a one-off technical meeting?

On 10/05/2016 06:10 PM, Andreas Kieckens wrote:
Hi all

Since Alberto left Japan, nobody really stepped up to take over the
meeting organization. Unfortunately I don't have the time to fully
commit to it either but it'd be a shame not to meet at all any more.

I was wondering if it would be ok for me to set up a one-off technical
meeting. I could probably get us a venue and I've recently been getting
really into music production on Linux. I would love to do a presentation
on that. Where the date is concerned, I was thinking about some time
next month so there's enough time for me to set it up and look for a
second presenter.

Sorry I missed your post, I posted an update on the admin list. It falls on me to organize the meetings but I have been overloaded with other stuff, so its great if you want to organize the next meeting.

I could do a talk on systemd or coreos if anyone is interested.

Edward