Re: [tlug] Organize a one-off technical meeting?

Since there seems to be people interested, I am currently pinging some people to see if they can supply us a venue. I'm aiming for November 12th since technical meetings were usually done on the second Saturday of the month.

If this indeed becomes a thing that happens, who should I talk to for getting it on the website and doorkeeper etc... if it should even be on there in the first place?