Re: [tlug] Organize a one-off technical meeting?

On 10/05/2016 07:42 AM, Jim Breen wrote:
On 5 October 2016 at 20:10, Andreas Kieckens <adgkieckens@example.com> wrote:
Since Alberto left Japan, .....

Alberto left Japan! I missed that. I can't imagine TLUG (or Japan)
without Alberto. What a shock.

Yeah, Alberto is fulfilling the next chapter in his career around Asia. I praise him for all his commitment.

Please allow me to touch once again about what I perceive as a way forward not only with the meetings but specifically with a web-based bulleting board / forum. I think many around here, like me, come in and out of Japan making the commitment of regular meetings inconsistent. A stronger web presence through a web-forum for example, would better support between the meetings. The permanent archive of tutorials, photos, announcement board / marketplace, whatever.

If that translates to a 10 buck/month something patronage, I'll be more than happy to do it.

Best,
--
              フェルナンド・G・シュヴァルツ ~ fgs@example.com /
     suporte@example.com ++55-21-4042-4010 [@GMT-3]